Friday, December 18, 2015

Annual Questions 2015

Annual Questions 2015


1.Who do you love...
umm… you mama you!

2. What do you love...
Daycare

3. After daycare closes at night what do you like to do...
Every night read my new book (from her December book advent calendar)

4. What do you like to eat...
Mac & Cheese and cookies with Daddy and sausage and hotdogs with a bun

5. What are you most proud of...
Jumping in the water off the steps and the edge

6. If you could buy anything in the world, what would it be...
hummm… a new toy … hum… a elephant toy and a fishy toy. I would buy two toys!

7. What makes you sad...
When, I get really constipated and I can’t get my poops out and I get really sad about that because I really want to poop on the potty but it just can’t come out so I be really mad.

8. Who are your best friends...
Harper

9. When you grow up, what do you want to be...
A Mommy and an artist… like a Artist Mommy

10. How tall are you...
Well, I don’t know… I just don’t know…   

11. What do you like to collect...
I like to collect fish… like with my fishing pole, like sunnies at the cabin when I’m fishing on the dock

12. How did you feel on your first day of daycare at our house...
VERY happy because I really wanted to see what was going to happen with all the kids

13. What do you like to learn about...
Writing all of the letters and even my name


14. What is/was the most exciting thing we have learned at preschool this year...
Winter and the Arctic

15. Who is your favorite teacher...
You Mommy, You! Because Mommy’s my favorite teacher and I like her!





Questions about mommy

16. What does your Mommy do all day at work...
Teach kids

17. What is her favorite book...
Huh… probably all of them

18. What does Mommy say a lot...
I love you and give me a smooch

19. What do you like best about Mommy...
When you give me huggies


Questions about daddy

20. What does Daddy do all day at work...
Work on cars, like walding and hum… I think that’s all, like he does do more stuff too like hammer

21. What is his favorite book...
I do not know, probably like duck mazageens


22. What does Daddy say a lot...
He talks to Mike a lot


23. What do you like best about Daddy...
When he gives me piggy back rides and flies me to bed!





No comments:

Post a Comment