Saturday, July 12, 2014

Avery's 2 Year Photos

We haven't had a family photo taken of us since Avery turned one last July. It has had me grumbling for the past 6 months, but I just couldn't get myself to pay someone to take them. We had a high school friend of ours take all of our photos up until then when she decided to close her photo business (which I am still sad about over a year later). She did such a wonderful job every time and her prices were great! She gave me some pointers and taught me a little about using our camera during our last session with her so I've been taking photos of Avery and of Avery with Brandon and he has taken a few of me and her together too -but we didn't have any of the three of us, so I asked Ashley if she could come and click away if I did the rest! Here is what we got:




This is seriously the best one as far as lighting goes and of the two of us... Avery isn't a chronic nos picker but she must have had a boogie that happen to be bothering her! Seriously, I about died laughing when I was going through all of the photos. There were about a dozen of this pose and this was smack in the middle! We of course had to print it and frame it. It's in the bathroom and gives me a good laugh every morning - what a good reminder not to take life too seriously right?!? 

Here were a few other photos from that night that I thought turned out cute:

















No comments:

Post a Comment