Friday, February 13, 2015

Cullen's Day Out!

I was FINALLY able to take Cullen out for his "Yes Day"! He has been ever-so patiently waiting since December to go to Dave & Busters! It just so happened that Cullen had an early-release day from school and Shanon was able to work form home that afternoon, so we got an early start to our evening! I met my Mom half-way and dropped Avery off with her and then headed to Maple Grove to Dave & Busters for some games and dinner!

                                          

We had so much fun together, just the two of us! We played every game in the whole place I think... but our favorite was throwing balls to knock the clown faces down! By the time we were done playing... my arm hurt! We had to have played at least a dozen times! Cullen challenged me to a game of air hockey... and kicked my butt! He said, "Ms. Erin, I don't know whats more embarrassing... that you lost to a eight year old or that you scored on yourself" haha


We had dinner and then went to turn in our tickets and claim a prize. Cullen's eyes about popped out of his head when the lady told him we had 1,164 tickets! He decided to get a magnetic dart board!




Before taking him home, I figured we should probably have some birthday ice cream... he agreed and we went to Cold Stone for a treat! I got him home just in time for bed and he was talking non-stop telling Shanon ALL about our night out! I love this little tradition WAY more than buying them a silly toy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment