Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Swimming with Friends!

The Murray kids have been sick this week, so Avery and I have been home hanging out and spending some great mommy-daughter time together. We decided to go swimming one afternoon with Blake and Gage and decided to pick Harper up on the way! The kiddos had a blast, we always do at the Monticello Community Center! The kiddos were all very good and we decided to hit up Pizza Ranch for dinner. Ashley met us there on her way home from work and we all chowed down some pizza and headed home with our tired kiddos! I love that these last minute play-dates work out! I never really get to see Brooke when we plan swimming adventures, because I am always on one side of the pool and she is on the other to make sure we can see everyone, but it sure is fun to watch the kids play! They all get along so well! Next time, Brooke, Ashley and I might just have to go out alone though if we want to visit! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment