Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Finally Feel My Brother!!

Avery was finally able to feel the baby kick today! She is so so happy about this! Every night she has been resting her hand on my belly during our story time and has not been lucky enough to feel anything... And finally, after her nap, she was the only one awake and came out to snuggle. Still half asleep she curled up with me on the big green chair and bam, bam, bam! He went crazy in there and Avery could finally feel the baby moving!! Of course, she had to call Brandon right away and tell him the good news!! Then she fell fast asleep waiting for more kicks! This has to be the highlight of my week, maybe of my month-- I don't know... I never get to snuggle this little peanut anymore, much less have her sleep on me! I'm feeling blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment