Friday, March 4, 2016

Practicing Our Faithfulness

After reading Avery's Awana story tonight, our assignment was to talk about making promises and being faithful. We each made a promise to one another and  we will make new promises all week and try to always be faithful like God. 

While brushing teeth tonight, Avery says "dad, I promise to be good tonight, and all of the nights... Well in promise to be good forever until I die to heaven!" I said, "wow, that's a big promise, it will be hard to keep your promise, but think you can don't if you really try hard" 

She immediately replies "I can keep my promise, I will be good until I die to go to Heaven, and I reeeeally hope they have monster cookies in Heaven"! 

Us too babe- us too! She is something... Always making us smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment