Saturday, August 30, 2014

My { GOLDEN } Birthday


My phone started ringing off the hook before I was even out of bed for the day! And the celebration just kept on going!! When I got to work, the kids were hiding and surprised me saying "happy birthday!" They had decorated the kitchen and had a gift all ready! It was such a great way to start my day! 


We gobbled down a quick breakfast and headed to the fair! Our first stop was baby animals, then to the milk stand!!




Next... RIDES, RIDES, RIDES... Everyone was excited for the rides!! 








Lastly, after getting poured on durig our last couple I rides we grabbed some food! Got a little more food! Walked around and got a few more things to eat and finally ended back up at the car! 




On our way home- I am embarrassed to say- we ran out of gas!! Yep- sure did! I just spaced getting it when we left. I remembered right after we pulled out on hwy 7 and thought we could make it to St. Boni... And we almost did... One more block to go and we just couldn't do it... Well I didn't try... In pulled onto a side street to I wouldn't be stranded on the busy road just in case. Good thing we had a bucket of Martha's Cookies from the fair and my free birthday drink from Caribou to snack on while we waited for help!! 



We got home -- LATE -- and surprise to me we had visitors!! Brandon planned a little surprise party for me!! We had fun celebrating despite the rain! The kids were filthy but having a blast playing out in the rain! Brandon arranged for my favorite things for dinner- smoked ribs included! Rachael brought cupcakes, Ashley brought veggies, the Murray's brought the fixin's for S'mores, my dad made the ribs, Bob and Becky brought pasta salad and fruit  -- everyone chipped in and it was so be able to celebrate with everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment