Friday, September 18, 2015

Preschool is in Session!!

"I love Mommy Preschool with you Mom!" Were the words out of Avery's mouth after doing her journal and workbook yesterday! At age 3, she can already identify 20/26 letters, can count to 29 (sometimes getting mixed up the the teens, but those teens are so tricky), and can write a handful of letters!! She is super interested in writing, letter, numbers and reading these days! I am SO happy that I am able to be home now with Avery and she loves it just as much! 

I didn't know how she would react when all of her friends "went" to preschool and she stayed home to do preschool. I was worried that she might think she would be missing out on something, but whenever her friends talk about going to school she says "I get to stay home for preschool because my Mom is a teacher!" The smile on her face and excitement in her voice when she tells people makes me know she really wouldn't have it any other way! ❤️





No comments:

Post a Comment