Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Gymnastics is in Session


This is our second year at Classic Gymnastics in Chanhassen. Avery did not do summer gymnastics because our summer was just so busy we didn't think we could manage one more thing! 

Avery talked about gymnastics all summer; she could not wait to get back at it! She practiced the beam on every curb, did seat drops on every bed, couch or available soft landing area, and swung from bars at every park we went to!!! She was so excited to see Ms. Aimee (her coach) and I made sure to sign her up for Aimee's class again this Fall! She also couldn't wait to see Avi and Cole, so we made sure to sign up for the same class as them again!! 

Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks: 











Avery has gained so much confidence and independence from gymnastics it's unreal to me! Tonight she kept saying "No, Mommy, don't hold my hand." It was bittersweet... I am so proud to see her growth and her confidence build, but how did my baby grow up so quickly?!! 

Here are a few pictures from last Spring. I feel like she was so little just a few short months ago, maybe it's just me?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment