Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Girls Night!

I haven't seen my girlfriends in what seems like forever! This past weekend we all got together at Jessa's house for dinner and catching up! For the first time in over a year we decided to get together with no kids- that's right- just the adults! Jessa made it fancy for us, of course, with a candle light dinner and a delicious meal. Wow, was it ever a good time! We laughed so hard all night long, just like we used to do 15 years ago having sleepovers together, except this time we were all tired and went home before 10:00pm to go to bed! 


I was so excited to see my friends, because I had some exciting news to share with all of them!! I am FINALLY pregnant!! I knew they were all going to be so happy for us-- I just thought and thought of a fun way to tell them, and finally I came up with giving them little fall baskets with the little gourds from our garden and some baby pumpkins! I handed them out, everyone loved them, but no one read the tag right away! Finally, Katie read the tag and, of course, everyone flipped out!! 


I feel so blessed to have so many loving friends! I had a wonderful evening spending time visiting and reminiscing with them! The next date in the books is set for our annual Christmas get together and cookie exchange! 

No comments:

Post a Comment