Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Week at Daycare

We have been having a lot of fun this week getting ready for the big Halloween celebration and Trick-or-Treating coming up this weekend! We have done a variety of art projects, games and even had a little Halloween party with all of the kiddos in their costumes! I tired hard to get a good photo, but Weston was not happy about the giant lobster and dinosaur lurking over him, and once he started crying- they all did!! Haha I love how Avery just looks at them with her hand on her hips, like "come on you guys, it's going to be just fine"


Pumpkin finger painting...

Witch fingers (Bugels) for a snack...

Tattoos...

Painting...

 
Carving pumpkins...





And last, but not least, roasting pumpkin seeds...

We had a very fun and very busy week! With all of the kids here, I sure am busy!! Tyson moves fast and really keeps me on my toes! I feel like I have a good schedule down and am having no trouble tending to the babies and all of their needs as well as getting my preschool work done with the big kids! My days and weeks are flying by and we couldn't be happier being home!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment