Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Garth Brooks Concert

Ashley invited me to go to the Garth Brooks concert with her and some of her friends! I was so excited to go and it ended up that the day before the concert there was still one more ticket, so Shanon came too! It was a really good show and we had good seats too! He is playing 11 shows in 6 days at the Target Center, the first time he has been here in 16 years!! I feel like everyone and their mother is going one day or another - and EVERYONE who has gone so far has LOVED it! 

We went on day 2; the 6:30 show and went out to Cowboy Jacks afterwords and met up with Rachael, who was also at the concert. I got to bed at 4:15am if that describes our night out! I offered to drive, since I had the furthest to go anyway and dropped everyone off, one by one on my way home! Needless to say, we had a great night! I woke up with a sore throat and hardly any voice at 6:45 with Avery the next morning (who was wide awake and ready to go to Kinsley's birthday party). 

Here are a few pictures from the concert: 




















No comments:

Post a Comment