Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

In preparation for Thanksgiving we have been counting down the days on our turkey, plucking a feather off each day!


We have been reading a lot of Thanksgiving books: 





We spend Monday morning talking about what we were thankful for and then made thankful turkeys! They turned out really cute! 




In our sensory table this week, I have feathers and tweezers for fine motor building. I also have some numbered turkey bodies for the girls to do some one-to-one matching. 



We have had fun painting handprint and footprint turkeys and doing other fun turkey crafts! 






We made pumpkin pie play-doh, which turned out awesome! I will definitely be using this recipe again! This is the best play-doh I have ever made, and I have made a lot of play-doh! It was soft, not a bit sticky and didn't crumble! When we were done playing, I didn't have a mess to clean up anywhere (AMAZING)!





Here is the recipe: 


We also baked a pumpkin pie for Kinsley and Emma to bring to their Thanksgiving dinner. Avery and I made one at home on Thanksgiving morning to bring with us over to Tom & Ellen's house! 






No comments:

Post a Comment