Monday, January 19, 2015

Little Gymnast

Avery had gymnastics tonight and decided that she was "not in the mood" for it or some crazy thing. She did some of the things during class, the way she wanted to, but mostly we watched her friends all do what they were supposed to do. We made it through class without any major melt downs, but holy cow, I was ready to take my stubborn kid out of there! (Yikes!) We got in the car and I asked her why it was so hard to do gymnastic tonight. She replied "Well Mom, someone forgot to feed me dinner!"
In my defense, she did sleep until 5:30 and I had to wake her up from her nap to go! So, after getting some dinner in her belly she was a happy camper!

We got home and she was ALL about gymnastics! She set up a "big gym" in her room and her and all of her animals were doing gymnastics before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment