Monday, January 19, 2015

Swimming at Safari Island

Cullen had the day off of school, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of the house and take a field trip! We haven't been swimming for a really long time, but I wasn't sure if taking them alone was a great idea since Avery and Emma haven't been in SO long and I had no idea what to expect from them (as far as staying close, not going too deep, changing all four of them in and out of swimming suits by myself...). I happened to talk to Paige earlier the previous week and she mentioned that she had this Monday off as well, so I asked her if she would want to come and hang out with me and the kiddos for the day... she jumped right on board! So we went to the Waconia Safari Island Community Center when the pool opened at 10:30 and swam the morning away! Everyone was so well behaved and we all had a lot of fun! We even stayed long enough for the water slide to open, so Kinsley and Cullen had a few turns going down while the girls dried off before we left! I knew leaving, that no one would make it all the way home awake, so we stopped for lunch half way home and then all I had to do was carry them in when we got back home and tuck them into bed!










No comments:

Post a Comment