Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Daddy, take a hint...

Here are a few of the brutally honest comments Avery has made lately to Brandon... it has taken everything in my power not to repeat them to him and not to die in laughter when they come so sweetly out of her mouth!

"Daddy, your breath is SCARY"  OR  "Daddy, your voice is stinky" OR the other night when she started singing every so sweetly, "Daddy has fungest, daddy has fungust, daddy has fungust..." (fungus) for about 3 minutes before I couldn't hold back my laughter and the tears rolling down my cheeks as Brandon is telling her " No, Avery. No, I don't! Don't be telling people that!" Then silently cursing me as I am dying in laughter behind her!!

She is always keeping smiles on our faces... at least mine anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment