Monday, April 6, 2015

Sold!

We listed our house on Friday evening, and before going to bed that night already had 4 showings scheduled for the next day! We were excited and hoping it would sell fast! And it did! The very first offer that came in was the one we ended up accepting on Monday! They had their offer in on Saturday night right away! We had multiple offers, but this one was by far the best! We are very happy to have sold our home quickly and to have gotten a little over our asking price. The family, sent a very nice letter along with their offer and I feel good about having them move in!




I am feeling more and more attached to our house as the process of selling moves along. I know our next house will be great too -- but there are a lot of things that I know I will miss! Finding another house with all of my favorite things will be hard. I love my pantry, completely open living room and kitchen, his and hers closets in our bedroom, the park in the back yard, our giant entry way, and the storage attic above the garage!

We are looking for some more land, a space for Brandon to have a shop and a house that will fit a larger family if and when that time comes. I am also hoping to open a daycare in our new home at some point and want to make sure the location and layout of our home will be accommodating to those needs as well. I feel like we are looking for a needle in a haystack -- and we are! I know something is out there that we will be able to make work, but it probably wont be as new or as nice as our house now... we are trading in the "new house" factor for some land and a shop. Our budget isn't huge, so a fixer-upper is probably in our near future! Wish us luck as we begin searching for the next place we call HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment