Thursday, December 25, 2014

Advent Book Calendar!

Christmas Eve was our very last book to open for our Advent Book Calendar. I am SO glad I found this idea and decided to do it! This will be a family tradition every year for our family. Not only does it encourage reading and family togetherness, it is so much better than candy in a traditional advent calendar! I didn't take photos every night, I usually tried to put my phone on silent and leave it in the other room while we were snuggling and opening books. I did take a few in the beginning (and already posted those) and here are a few photos from our 24 days of Christmas books.


December 12:





December 18:




December 22:



 December 23:





I found this photo of Avery last year reading her Elf on the Shelf book for the first time and couldn't even believe how little she was! Here is a side-by-side comparison from last year at this time to now! Where did my baby go?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment