Saturday, December 20, 2014

Brandon's Birthday {29}

We celebrated Brandon's Birthday THREE TIMES this year! Usually, he is the one giving me such a hard time about my "month-long birthday," but not this year folks! We celebrated with brunch the Sunday before his birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house. Then, on Wednesday, his actual birthday, I planed a little pizza party and invited Tom, Sue, Heidi, Joe, my Dad & Vicki and Bob & Becky over for dinner!

Of course, Brandon had to work late that night, and didn't end up coming home until 7, but we didn't care, we started the party without him! Avery made an adorable sign to hang up and we decorated a little bit too! Avery picked out a Thermos mug for Brandon, a $25.00 coffee mug, she saw it and was set on it! I tried convincing her to get Daddy a cute shirt or something nice to wear to church, but she told me "no, my Daddy very not like to wear that" several times. We happen to walk past the mugs, this was right at her eye level on the shelf, she screamed for me to stop walking. She grabbed it off of the shelf, I looked at the price tag, and asked her if the $10 black coffee mug would be ok, she replied "my Daddy not like that kind, my Daddy like this kind of cup." And of course, he loved it! Hopefully, he will take care of it and not have it ruined at work in a month!











Then, on Saturday, after the Live Nativity, we had Brandon's family and Dad & Vicki over for a Raclette dinner! Everyone had a great time celebrating! HAPPY 29th BABE!








No comments:

Post a Comment