Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas with The Murray's!

We celebrated Christmas with The Murray's on Sunday evening with dinner and a gift exchange like we did last year. I was so excited to go this year and give the kiddos all of their gifts and of course, to give Shanon and Ollie their advent calendar I had finished at 3am Sunday morning!

We made gingerbread houses, (a first for Avery, it was so much fun), decorated a few sugar cookies and then opened our gifts as we waited for the pizza to arrive!

Gingerbread Houses:










Gift Opening:

All of the kids opened their gifts first! I got Kinsley and Emma aprons (for all of our cooking and baking that we do together, Kinsley has been asking for one!) They had to try them on right away, they LOVED them! We got Cullen a sketchbook and some "professional" drawing tools! He had that thing open in no time and was already drawing away before dinner! I lost track of how many times he gave me a hug and told me "thank you".... at least 5!









Then, Shanon and Ollie opened their gift... the anticipation was killing me! I was just so excited to see their reactions to it. THEY LOVED IT! Ollie asked, "did you make this?" after Shanon was looking at it a saying how pretty it was. When I replied "yes, I made it," then they fell in love with it all over again. Shanon, really spent time looking at every ornament and detail. Cullen was excited to see what the ornaments were too, he especially loved the stockings with everyone's initials on them! I was so so so happy that they loved it as much as I did! They even found the perfect place to hang it before we left! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment