Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Night on the Town

I was able to sneak away today (after Brandon got home from hunting of course) and treat myself to a massage and a haircut. I have had a gift certificate in my wallet for over a year now... and it was time!!

After my spa day, I met up with Rachael at her place in North East Minneapolis and we went out for coffee and went to Patina (one of our latest and greatest finds from my last visit). Rachael got me a gift card to Patina for my birthday and I couldn't wait to go back! I didn't find anything I had to have this time - but now I have another reason to go back!

After spending an hour in Patina looking around we went to Gold Medal Park and The Endless Bridge to watch the sun set and soak in the fall colors! 




The last time I left Rachael's place, I drove past a Que Viet Vietnamese restaurant on my way home and was SO EXCITED! It's only 3 blocks from her house!!! I used to go to the one in Brooklyn Park when we lived there and remembered it being SO DELICIOUS! So of course I called her the instant I saw it and I made her promise that the next time I came to visit we would go! So after a little shopping we stopped for dinner... And it was everything I remembered. We enjoyed egg rolls, cream cheese puffs, and special lo mein. It was SO good! 

I can't wait to go back again!! 


It's always so enjoyable spending time with the people who you love the most and no matter what Rachael and I do with our time together, it's always time well spent! I am truly lucky to have such wonderful friends!! I am going to sleep tonight feeling very thankful and very full from dinner!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment