Monday, October 20, 2014

Last Visit to Linnie's Ice Cream for the Season

Linnie's Ice Cream Shop in Delano is one of our favorite spots! (And when in say our, I mean Avery and Myself). Brandon likes it too and we used to go before Avery was born, but now he acts like it's no big deal (even though I know he still gets excited to go!) 

Anyway, they are closing for the season at the end of the week, so we made one last visit! I got my usual, Chocolate Peanut Butter Revel." Brandon got a malt  and gave the cherry to Avery, which she loves! And Avery got Superman in a cake cone! 

Grandma and Grandpa were out on their bikes and were there when we showed up! We told them we were going to go after nap, it just so happened they beat us to it!

After ice cream, we spent the evening enjoying the beautiful weather playing at the park! Avery asked so kindly to bring her baby with to the playground, usually we leave all of our toys in the car so they "stay safe" but tonight I just couldn't resist her asking to push her baby on the swing (which I didn't get a picture of and am bummed out because it was really cute). Anyway, here are a few pictures... 




No comments:

Post a Comment