Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trick-or-Treat Downtown


Avery and I went trick-or-treating in Buffalo last weekend with Brooke, Blake and Gage! It was totally last minute to hook up with them, but I am so glad it FINALLY worked out to see them! The kids had a blast and the weather was perfect! 



Grandma stopped by to see us too and walked with us for a little bit!



We also stopped by Andy and Jenna's house that they have been fixing up to trick-or-treat there! Good thing Avery didn't notice me pass some treats off to Andy so they had something when we came to the door!! 


Anyway, I was really happy I was able to do this with Avery since I am feeling terribly guilty for not being here on the true night for trick-or-treating. I know she will have fun without me - she is REALLY excited to go out with Harper and Ashley! I hope they send me lots of pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment